With Internet banking, you have control over nearly every aspect of managing your accounts. You can:
● View transaction history on your Internet Banking accounts.
● Transfer funds between your authorized Internet banking accounts.
● Pay one-time, occasional, and recurring payments online.
● Download account information into Quicken® or Microsoft® Money.
● Send and receive secure electronic messages to and from our financial institution.
Take a look at our Internet Banking FAQs. If you don't find your answer there, give us a call!
Log-in or Enroll in Internet Banking
Start saving time and money today and sign-up now for Internet banking! It's easy, secure, and there's no software to install on your computer.
Do you have QuickBooks? We now offer QuickBook Connect for our online banking users. This allows you to download a QuickBooks file to your computer and upload it directly into your QuickBooks Application.
How to download a QuickBooks File:
● Log into your Online Banking Account and click on the account you want to export transactions for
● On the Activity Tab, click on Download File
● Input the date range you would like to download transactions for and select QuickBooks WebConnect from
the "Format" dropdown
● Select Download File
Your transactions will be downloaded into your downloads folder on your computer.