With Internet banking, you have control over nearly every aspect of managing your accounts. You can:
● View transaction history on your Internet Banking accounts.
● Transfer funds between your authorized Internet banking accounts.
● Pay one-time, occasional, and recurring payments online.
● Download account information into Quicken® or Microsoft® Money.
● Send and receive secure electronic messages to and from our financial institution.
Take a look at our Internet Banking FAQs. If you don't find your answer there, give us a call!
Log-in or Enroll in Internet Banking
Start saving time and money today and sign-up now for Internet banking! It's easy, secure, and there's no software to install on your computer.
Live Banker Video Solution
Do you want to feel like you went to the bank without leaving the comfort of your home? Just go to:
https://livebanker.bankoffarmington.com and try Live Banker Video Solution today! Meet with one of our actual Bankers in real-time, this is not an automated message.
Simply click on the topic that you need assistance with, and one of our Live Bankers will assist you by phone, video, or text.
Live Banker Video Solution Hours are: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Bank of Farmington Online Bill Pay
Set Up Automatic Payments
Do you want the flexibility to pay anyone, at anytime, from anywhere? Our recently enhanced Online Bill Pay allows you to do just that. It also has features such as payment reminders and automatic payments. It is also a great way to keep track of your recent payment history. Sign up today!
10 Reasons Why You'll Love Bill Pay
1. It's a snap. If you're comfortable using the Internet, you'll find it easy to use Bill Pay.
2. It's fast. Once you've created your payee list, you'll be able to pay a whole month's bills in five minutes or less.
3. It's secure. We've got the latest technology to keep your information safe.
4. No need for stamps and envelopes. Just point, click and send.
5. Pay bills anywhere. Do your bills at home, at work, or on the road. All you need is a computer with Internet access.
6. Pay anyone. Send money to your cousin across country or pay dues to your health club down the street.
7. Get organized. You can view a history of bills paid (sorted by date, payment amount or who you paid).
8. Pre-pay bills if you're going to be gone. You pick the payment amount and the date you want it sent.
9. Help is only a phone call away. We have friendly employees who can answer all your Bill Pay questions.
10. You won't want to live without it. After a month of paying bills online, you'll never want to pay bills the old-fashioned way again!
Take a look at our Bill Pay FAQs. If you don't find your answer there, give us a call!
Do you have QuickBooks? We now offer QuickBook Connect for our online banking users. This allows you to download a QuickBooks file to your computer and upload it directly into your QuickBooks Application.
How to download a QuickBooks File:
● Log into your Online Banking Account and click on the account you want to export transactions for
● On the Activity Tab, click on Download File
● Input the date range you would like to download transactions for and select QuickBooks WebConnect from
the "Format" dropdown
● Select Download File
Your transactions will be downloaded into your downloads folder on your computer.