SHAZAM myPic Studio™ - Customize Your Debit Card
Note: You will be leaving the Bank of Farmington web site upon using the below links.
Please read the terms of service below before proceeding:
Terms and Conditions
The Bank of Farmington personalized myPic Studio check card service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. The image submitted by you is herein referred to as the "Image".
- You warrant to Bank of Farmington that: (i) you are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image's owner to use the Image on your personalized myPic Studio card; (ii) you have obtained express consent from any person whose Image you use on your personalized myPic Studio check card; and (iii) use of the Image by Bank of Farmington will not infringe any other person's rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Image.
- Fee(s): There is no issuance fee for the first myPic Studio check card. A reissuance fee of $5 may apply.
- Bank of Farmington may, in its discretion, require evidence of the Image owner's consent or of your ownership of the Image.
- You (or you have obtained consent from the Image's owner) grant to Bank of Farmington a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to Bank of Farmington for the purpose of providing your personalized myPic Studio check card.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Bank of Farmington harmless, and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees, harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses of any nature whatever (including without limitation, attorney's fees) that may arise from the issuance or use of the myPic Studio check card with your submitted Image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyright infringement, and/or the violation of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
- Bank of Farmington's liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the reissuance of the myPic Studio check card and Bank of Farmington is not liable to your for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by Bank of Farmington permitted under these Terms and Conditions. Bank of Farmington is not responsible for poor quality Images or Images poorly positioned on the myPic Studio check card template.
- Your myPic Studio check card remains the property of Bank of Farmington and you agree to immediately return or destroy it if asked by Bank of Farmington for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your myPic Studio check card is linked to is closed.
- If approved, the Image will be stored by the Bank of Farmington or its agents. The Image will be will be printed on any subsequent reissued myPic Studio check card unless you have uploaded another Image within that period.
- Bank of Farmington reserves the right not to accept or use any Image you submit, or to refuse to issue a myPic Studio check card.
- If a submitted Image is rejected, the Bank will notify you by email, without any obligation to justify its decision.
- If a submitted Image is rejected, you can submit a new Image and request a new custom card design.
To create a card using myPic Studio, you must use on of the following web browser versions:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® v.7 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox® v3.5 or higher
- Apple® Safari® v.4 or higher
Understanding Image Requirements
For all images, all cardholders must follow these requirements:
- Use one of the following file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, bitmap, or TIFFEnsure the image file is at least 840 x 840 pixels, and no more than 10 MB in size
- Own the image or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s).
SHAZAM Photo Image Card Guidelines
This document provides important information about SHAZAM's requirements for Photo Image Cards. Prohibited subject matter for an image on any card includes, but is not limited to:
- Political subject matter of any nature
- Religious subject matter of any nature, including symbols, images and text
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, logos, copyrighted or trademarked material. Company names, brand names or branded products
- Branded products/services, including abbreviations, acronyms and/or symbols of any nature
- Phone numbers, personalized identification numbers and URLs. Self-promotion of any nature (e.g. personal business card)
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, entertainers, public figures, etc. References to any sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR
- Offensive racial/prejudicial subject matter of any nature. Anti-social or socially unacceptable groups or images of people involving themselves in illegal or anti-social behavior
- Sexual subject matter of any nature. Provocative, derogatory or sexual content.
- Profanity, obscenities or nudity. No naked or semi-naked images of adults or children
- Violence, firearms, weapons or ammunition
- Alcohol, tobacco or images of currency
- Any content that might result in problems at point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate or dilute the card brand or its member financial institutions
- Portrait of an adult, including the cardholder, intended for identification purposes
- Subject matter of any nature that may result in card acceptance confusion by merchants
- Subject matter of any nature that might result in card fraud
- Any graphic design element or text that might infringe, denigrate, reflect poorly or might engender hostility toward or derision of the card brands appearing on the card, or the issuing financial institution